Tuesday 6 January 2009

Bonjour.

This Solemn Tree is me writing about anything I wish, when I wish. Because sometimes I just need to let my mind take over for a while, and spill my thoughts through my fingertips.

Someone said to me today,
"Charlotte, your eyes always look thoughtful. You're always thinking."

Which is true. My brain goes a mile a second on at least ten thoughts at any given time - so I need somewhere to deposit the thoughts. I wrote 3000+ words once, because they just wouldn't stop. I don't think I'll ever be able to do that again.

The name This Solemn Tree came from a piece of writing I did on a drawing. I have recently become obsessed with drawing trees, because I can go on forever in the branches.

This blog is going to be me and my thoughts; don't label me an egotist. I don't ask you to read it at all.

I'm now going to bed.

Au revoir,

Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment